Comment on What are your wardrobe essentials? by Clawdeer.
Essentials for Work:
1. Black, navy or charcoal grey straight cut pants;
2. White Wing tip collared shirts with long sleeves and cuffs; and
3. Black, navy or charcoal grey formal blazer.
Work Extras (depending on budget):
1. Straight Cut Pants (different dark colours); and
2. crisp shirts (short sleeves, pastles/neutral colours).
1. Boot Cut jeans to hide skinny legs (black and blue);
2. Tshirts in various colours (slim cut)
3. A black Cardigan (for air-conditioned places, live near the equator)
4. a pair of linen pants for really hot days;
5. a couple of scarfs;
Recent Comments by Clawdeer
Fashion Confessions: The mailman thinks I never get dressed
Just curious about the mailman. Does he knock on your door every day? Do you not have a post box by the door into which he could deposit the mail?
What happens to them mail if you are not in to answer the door when he knocks?
Denim Skirts: Crime or Classic?
NO DENIM skirts for me of any length or style…
Style Trial: Kim Kardashian’s NYE outfit
Best of the week
Agree with lizvocal… but don’t think the shoes go with the dress…