Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s one of Vivienne Westwood’s Rocking Horse shoes, and it’s the subject of our latest Style Challenge, in which we want you to use Polyvore to build an outfit around these shoes. Sounds simple enough, no? Oh. No, you’re right, it doesn’t sound simple, but of course, that’s the whole point!
This Style Challenge was the suggestion of Rock Hyrax and, like her, we’re really curious to see what you’ll make of these shoes (which, by the way, you can buy at My-Wardrobe, if you so desire).
You’ll find the rules under the jump: please take a moment to have a quick look over them before creating your outfit!
Style Challenge: The Rules:
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. You’ll find the shoes here. Build your outfit around them, save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!