We were going to give you a Style Challenge this week based around a pair of antlers or something, because God knows, the woodland animal look is just all the rage right now, isn’t it? We’re not quite that cruel, though, so we’re going to ask you to style this bunny ear headband instead.
Now, given the popularity of the “Dress Like a Woodland Animal” trend, as we’ve christened it, bunny ear accessories are even more popular than antlers at the moment (and there’s a sentence we never thought we’d type!), so we’re curious to see just how you’d actually wear these. Will you play them up? Dress them down How would you style a bunny ear headband, assuming you absolutely HAD to wear one?
As always, you’ll find the rules of the game under the jump, so take a look before you get started!
Style Challenge: The Rules:
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. You’ll find the headband here. Build your outfit around it, save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!