Your favorite retailers are getting new items in every day and we love keeping you updated on some of the best finds! This week we’re sharing ten of the best new arrivals at Urban Outfitters! From the perfect Fall sweaters to unique accessories, check it all out below!
Click on each photo for more info!
1. Truly Madly Deeply Caroline Stripe Sweater, $69
This colorful sweater demands your attention! We think it looks super bold and super cozy!
2. Vintage Overdyed Floral Dress, $54
This vintage-style floral dress is absolutely adorable!
3. UO Ryan Asymmetrical Midi Wrap Skirt, $69
This burnt orange wrap skirt is gorgeous and can be worn in so many ways.
4. Out From Under Natasha Button-Front Sweater, $49
This button-up sweater is perfect for a lazy day at home.
5. I.AM.GIA Snakeskin Salt Pant, $139
We know that technically you’re not supposed to wear white after Labor Day, but we’ll make an exception for these pants!
6. Project Social T Save The Bees Tee, $34
Not only is this t-shirt super cute, but it also raises awareness for a good cause: Save the Bees!
7. Oxbow Designs Fine Gold Duo Ring, $298
This delicate ring is subtle yet stunning and we absolutely love it!
8. Anna Felt Panama Hat, $39
This felt hat is the perfect finishing touch for any Fall outfit!
9. Levi’s Denim Sherpa Trucker Jacket, $128
Grab this denim jacket for those chilly nights out on the town!
10. UO Gigi Turtleneck Mini Dress, $59
This turtleneck mini dress is sexy and chic with some total mod vibes!