We’ve decided to ease you in relatively gently with this one: Senso’s ‘Wilma’ boots were hugely popular in fashion blogging circles last year, so if you’re running low on inspiration, you shouldn’t have to look too far to find some. Despite their popularity, however, bright pink animal print isn’t exactly the easiest thing to wear, so we challenge you to use Polyvore to create an outfit using these boots, and post a link to it in our comments section. We’ll publish your outfits next week and let you vote for your favourite.
Ready to play? Take a look under the jump first to read the rules, and then off you go: have fun!
Style Challenge: The Rules:
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. You’ll find the shoes here. Build your outfit around them, save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!