Like it or loathe it, Valentine’s Day is creeping up, and so this round of Style Challenge is a free-for all. We want to know what you think would make the perfect outfit for a Valentine’s Day date. Pick your fantasy clothes, or show us what you’ll actually be wearing if you’re planning on celebrating February 14th: it’s up to you!
The usual Style Challenge rules apply, and you’ll find them under the jump. One last thing, though: do you want us to continue providing polls on Style Challenge results? Place your vote in the poll below, and we’ll go with the majority decision![polldaddy poll=2609428]
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. Create your outfit, save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!