Do you have something you’d like to say about fashion? Perhaps you’d like to admit to a crime of fashion, or just have a rant about the fashion items that annoy you the most. Or maybe you fancy yourself as a fashion writer, and just want to be published.
Well, this is your chance to write for our site and have your voice heard by several thousand readers per day. We’re currently looking for guest bloggers to submit posts for inclusion on The Fashion Police. Read more after the jump…
To take part in our guest blog-athon, all you need to do is send us your completed post, making sure it falls within these guidelines:
Your post should be:
* No more than 500 words long
* Original – your post must not have been published elsewhere on the web
* Connected to fashion
* Must not contain racist, sectarian or otherwise hate-filled ramblings
* Reasonably family-friendly – keep it clean, please
* Must not just be a blatant advertisement for your website or blog
Please pay particular attention to the final point: while we’re happy for you to mention and link back to your site (that’s one of the benefits of doing this), any posts which contain blatant advertising will not be used.
What do you get?
* Free publicity, in the form of a link-back to your site and the opportunity to promote your online store or other website to our readers.
* A ready-made audience for your writing – we attract thousands of readers per week: if you have a blog or website of your own, writing for us will give you the opportunity to put your link in front of those readers
* The chance to try your hand at fashion writing
* If you’re good, the opportunity to stand out from the crowd when we start hiring new writers next year.
How to contribute:
Email us your completed post, plus any images – we’ll do the rest.
Please note: We reserve the right to edit any posts we publish to correct spelling and grammar.