As of next Monday, The Fashion Police will be off sunning ourselves in Florida for two weeks (yes, even fashion enforcers need holidays too, you know!). That doesn’t mean that the fashion criminals of the world will be free to roam, in their Crocs and their visible thongs, though – oh hell no.
For the next two weeks, we’re going to be handing the site over to you, our loyal readers. This is your opportunity to write a guest blog post on our site, giving your thoughts and opinions on the wonderful world of fashion. Read on for more info…
What can you write about?
Anything and everything – as long as it related to fashion! Give us your views on the size 0 debate, tell us who you think are the best and worst dressed celebrities, rant about your top fashion crimes… You get the picture. This is your opportunity to say what you think about fashion, in all its many shapes and forms, so be as imaginative as you like!
Your guest post must be:
- No more than 500 words long
- Original – your post must not have been published elsewhere on the web
- Connected to fashion
- Must not contain racist, sectarian or otherwise hate-filled ramblings
- Reasonably family-friendly – keep it clean, please
- Must not just be a blatant advertisement for your website or blog
Please pay particular attention to the final point: while we’re happy for you to mention and link back to your site (that’s one of the benefits of doing this), any posts which contain blatant advertising will not be used.
What do you get?
- Free publicity, in the form of a link-back to your site
- A ready-made audience for your writing – we attract thousands of readers per week: if you have a blog or website of your own, writing for us will give you the opportunity to put your link in front of those readers
- The chance to try your hand at fashion writing
How to contribute:
Email us your completed post, plus any images – we’ll do the rest.
Please note: We reserve the right to edit any posts we publish to correct spelling and grammar.