Oh yes, we went there: well, you knew we would sooner or later, didn't you?
Yes, folks, it's round three of our Style Challenge, where we choose "difficult" fashion items and ask you what you'd wear with them. This week your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to use Polyvore to create an outfit based around the harem pants you see above. Just be grateful we chose a plain black pair, and not one of the crazily patterned ones we keep arresting: it could've been so much worse!
You'll find the rules under the jump – please read them before playing, and remember that the comments will close on Monday, so you'll need to post a link to your outfit before then in order for it to be included! Have fun!
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don't already have one)
2. You'll find the harem pants here. Build your outfit around them (be as creative as you like), save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post. We'll publish them all next week sometime, and you can vote for your favourite.
4. Please note: you're free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we'll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you'd like us to use if you wish – if you don't specify one, we'll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you've posted your link, please double check it to make sure it's working properly!