We’ve had a couple of questions on Formspring recently about what to wear with cowboy boots, and while we’ve given our answer over there, we thought we’d pass the question on to our readers, and turn it into a Style Challenge.
What would you wear with cowboy boots (assuming that you absolutely had to wear them)? Your challenge is to head over to Polyvore and put together an outfit using the boots pictured above. Next week, we’ll publish your outfits, and the question will be answered for once and for all!
Before you get started, though, take a look under the jump to read the rules of the game:
Style Challenge: The Rules:
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. You’ll find the boots here. Build your outfit around them, save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!