If you’re anything like us, you’re probably sick to death by now of hearing about how very “on trend” clogs are right now.
We’re not going to tell you that. Instead, we’re simply going to ask you what you’d wear with clogs, if you absolutely HAD to wear them. And to make it interesting, we’re going to turn it into a Style Challenge, and ask you to submit a Polyvore set to show us your outfit.
Sound simple? The clogs in question are Jeffrey Campbell’s ‘Charli C’ clogs, which are $124 at Solestruck. You’ll find the rules of the game under the jump: we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Style Challenge: The Rules:
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. You’ll find the shoes here. Build your outfit around them, save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!