We've decided to go easy on you this week.
When we wrote about the current trend for sequins yesterday, quite a few of you said you were more than happy to welcome sequins into your lives and wardrobes, so hopefully this will be less of a "challenge" and more like a bit of fun for a Friday afternoon.
With that said, we now invite you to create an outfit to wear with this sequined blazer, which is £80 from Warehouse. You'll find the rules of the game under the jump: please be sure to read them before starting to create your outfit!
We'll start to publish your outfits next week, but please be aware that we usually publish the results of this game in batches, so if your outfit isn't in the first batch, it just means we haven't reached it yet!
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don't already have one)
2. You'll find the jacket here. Build your outfit around it (be as creative as you like), save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post. We'll publish them all next week sometime, and you can vote for your favourite.
4. Please note: you're free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we'll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you'd like us to use if you wish – if you don't specify one, we'll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you've posted your link, please double check it to make sure it's working properly!