Denim skirts are one of those items which never really disappear from the stores, or from some people’s wardrobes, but they’re far from universally loved either, and, once you’re past your teens, can be a little tricky to incorporate into an outfit. How would you do it, whether teens, twenties, thirties or above? The skirt above is from Miss Selfridge, and we challenge you to use Polyvore to build an outfit around it, and post the link in the comments section below, as inspiration to us all!
You’ll find the rules below the jump: good luck, and have fun!
Style Challenge: The Rules:
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. You’ll find the skirt here. Build your outfit around them, save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!