We’ve asked you what to wear with a denim skirt, and we’ve asked you what to wear with denim pants, so we figured we may as well complete the denim trinity, and ask you what you’d wear with a denim jacket, like the one pictured above?
This is actually a question that comes up fairly often in our search referrers, and we think it should be a fairly straightforward challenge for our style-savvy readers: the denim jacket has been making a bit of a “comeback”, if you can use that word for something that’s never really gone away, this year, so we’re keen to see how you’ll bring the classic jacket up to date.
Take a look under the jump to read the Style Challenge rules before taking part!
Style Challenge: The Rules:
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. You’ll find the denim jacket here. Build your outfit around it, save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!