Shop Fashion Online with The Fashion Police’s hand-picked selection of dresses, pants, shoes and more!
Each day, we trawl the internet to find the very best items, from online fashion stores around the world. This page is updated regularly with our latest finds, so please check back often to make sure you don’t miss out.
The Fashion Police: we shop fashion online so you don’t have to!
How to shop fashion online without getting burned
1. Stick to trusted sources. It’s great to support small business when you can, but if you’re worried about security, shop online from brands you’re familiar with: not just because you’ll have a better idea of what you’re getting, but because household names are more lightly to have a robust complaints procedure should something go wrong.
2. Shop from secure sites. Look for the padlock icon in your browser address bar: this tells you that your credit card details will be encrypted, so they shouldn’t end up in the wrong hands.
3. Check the returns policy. When you shop for fashion online, you’ll occasionally get something that doesn’t fit, or just doesn’t suit you. Make sure you can return it easily, with no cost to you.
4. Read the reviews. Many online fashion stores allow users to leave reviews of their items. It’s not foolproof, but it can help you work out if something is likely to work for you.
5. Keep an eye on your bank statement. If you do run into trouble when shopping online, the faster you can notify your bank of the problem, the more likely they are to be able to help you. Keep an our your statement and look out for any unusual charges, or payments to companies you don’t recognise.
[Image | Disclosure: Links used on this page are affiliate links which means we may make a small commission from your purchase.]