Is there anything more exciting than new arrivals at your favorite store? Fall 2018 is right around the corner and new items are flooding some of our favorite retailers every day. We took a look at some of the great new items that just arrived at Neiman Marcus and rounded up our ten favorites. Check them out below!
Click on each photo for more info!
1. M Missoni Metallic Checker Long-Sleeve Top, $595
We’re loving this checkered metallic long-sleeved top! It has the perfect colors for Fall!
2. Brunello Cucinelli Monili-Waistband Pleated Tulle Midi Skirt, $2,045
This tulle skirt is giving us major Carrie Bradshaw vibes!
3. Escada Mink-Collar Zip-Front Diamond-Stitch Crop Leather Jacket, $3,995
This leather jacket looks like it came straight out of the 70’s, so we’re in love with it.
4. Joan Vass Relaxed Pull-On Cropped Pants, $185
These cropped black pants are simple, chic and perfect for so many occasions!
5. Balmain Double-Breasted Mohair-Tweed Coat, $4,650
You need a great coat for the cold Fall and Winter weather and this tweed coat by Balmain is gorgeous!
6. Loro Piana Darlington Open-Front Striped Cashmere Cardigan, $3,125
This multi-colored striped cardigan is so striking!
7. Loro Piana Baby Cashmere Ribbed-Neck Cape w/ Calfskin Leather Trim, $5,750
This color-blocking cape gives us such whimsical vibes, we feel like we’re deep in the forest just looking at it.
8. Loro Piana Harlequin Square Cashmere Maxi Carré Scarf, $875
This bright scarf will give any Fall outfit the perfect pop of color!
9. Michael Kors Collection Samantha Small Houndstooth Stretch-Flannel Pants, $695
These houndstooth cropped pants are so adorable and remind us of Audrey Hepburn.
10. Etro Long Metallic Knit Cardigan Sweater, $2,655
This cardigan sweater is so extravagant, we can barely take it. Wear this to any occasion and you’ll have heads turning!