We love showing our readers the newest items available at some of our favorite retailers. Anthropologie is always getting in chic, new fashion items and we’ve rounded up ten of our favorites! Check out ten of the best new arrivals at Anthropologie below:
Click on each photo for more info!
1. Guinevere Maxi Dress, $158
This gorgeous gown is so ethereal and that terracotta shade is perfect for Fall!
2. Windham Wide Legs Pants, $138
We’ve told you once and we’ll tell you again: wide leg pants are in!
3. Medallion Pullover, $118
Sweater weather is rapidly approaching and we’re in love with the mustard yellow color of this pullover!
4. Polka Dot Halter Dress, $158
How adorable is this little polka dot dress? It would look great for a day in the city.
5. Beaumont Circle Belt Bag, $228
So we have to clear something up: belt bags and fanny packs are two different things. Fanny packs are out. Belt bags are in.
6. Turtleneck Poncho Pullover, $128
We can’t get over how gorgeous this sweater is! It would make a beautiful addition to your Fall wardrobe.
7. Corey Lynn Calter Floral Jumpsuit, $188
Jumpsuits are almost always a hit and this golden floral one is stunning!
8. Sam Edelman Packer Booties, $128
These suede booties are the perfect shade for Fall!
9. Patchwork Glasses Case, $20
Need a stylish place to store your glasses! This patchwork case is perfect!
10. Citizens of Humanity Corduroy Rocket High-Rise Skinny Ankle Jeans, $188
Corduroy is back in a big way and these wine colored pants are the perfect way to add some corduroy to your wardrobe!