Guest Bloggers Required!
Want to write for The Fashion Police? We’re currently accepting guest posts on fashion-related topics: we are, however, very picky about what we’ll publish, so please read the following guidelines carefully before sending us your submission!
- One of the UK’s Top Twenty Fashion Blogs, with
- Domain Authority: 42
- Twitter followers: 13,000
- Facebook followers: 11,000
A fellow blogger looking to build your portfolio, increase your domain authority by gaining a do-follow link from our site, or simply attract new readers and traffic to your site. Please note that our guest posting opportunities are only open to bloggers and writers: if you’re a brand representative looking to promote your product/service or a content writing service sending the same articles/infographics to multiple sites, please see our advertising page instead.
Your guest post should be…
- On a topic related to fashion, and a good fit with the rest of the content on the site. Please check out our homepage first to get a feel for the type of content we publish.
- At least 300 words long.
- Completely original: your article must not have been published elsewhere, and, if accepted, must not be reproduced on any other websites.
- Copyright free: in most cases, we’re happy to source images to accompany guest articles, but if your post relies on being accompanied by a specific image, and won’t make sense without it, we’ll need you to provide the image, which you MUST have permission to use.
Ready to submit?
Please send your submission to amber [@] hotigloo.co.uk. We look forward to hearing from you!