It's Style Challenge!
Some of you may remember this game from way back in the day, when it used to be a regular feature, but for those who don't, it's simple: we provide you with a hard-to-style item (or sometimes an easy-to-style item, depending on your take on things, and how generous we feel like being), you create an outfit around it, using the wonder that is Polyvore.
As we've been speaking a lot about peep toe boots recently, we thought we'd make them our first challenge, so we've selected a pair of red, Alexander McQueen boots (click here to buy them), and it's your job to style an outfit around them.
Want to play? Here are the rules...
Style Challenge: The Rules:
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. You’ll find the boots here. Build your outfit around it, save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!