Christina Hendricks in a silver dress at the 2011 Emmy Awards

Christina Hendricks

14 Comments

• Natasha Sep 19, 2011 at 1:21 pm

The fabric looks too soft and clingy for her figure. Otherwise it’s not bad. She’s looked worse.

• Minka Sep 19, 2011 at 1:29 pm

Oh, hey boobies! Oh I love Christina Hendicks no matter what she wears… And this is, in fact, quite stunning!

• Pedestrienne Nov 20, 2011 at 3:16 am

Agreed. Knockout.

(And if there’s ever a Secret Six film, I hope she’s cast as Knockout!)

• Rudi Sep 19, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Jessica Rabbit much?

• Zoe Sep 20, 2011 at 4:02 am

Maybe, but with that red hair and amaaazing figure, there is no way for her to get dressed up without causing Jessica Rabbit flashbacks. And honestly, what’s so wrong with that? Jessica Rabbit is sexy as all hell.

• Anna Sep 19, 2011 at 3:31 pm

I think this is a great example of how she SHOULD portray her assets. There’s been much discussion about how she covers (or not covers) up her bust on this site and I think she did it just right this time. Here’s a more flattering photo of her cleavage: http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrr4f3pfRh1qzzefoo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1316529014&Signature=X%2F%2FvRJpZ7gulAmKWoraPWeVUkUs%3D

• Jordan Sep 19, 2011 at 3:43 pm

I love the dress, just not on her. It doesn’t fit her well at all. You can kind of see a panty line 🙁 I think for a woman of her size, she really needs a thicker fabric. She also has a case of the shoes that don’t fit :s

• brice martin Sep 19, 2011 at 4:14 pm

wow. shes got boobs. but how did she get in that dress.darling they make beautiful dresses in ur size. now why must we wear this one.

• Sima Sep 19, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Beautiful dress, totally wrong size. I feel sorry for her boobs…

• Alys Sep 19, 2011 at 10:40 pm

I read about the painstaking creation of this dress and how the hand-sewn crystals were added. I really want to love it; Christina is gorgeous and so many designers treat her like she’s a size 0 twig and ram her into way too revealing clothes. This is a step in the right direction. All the elements should have worked, that gorgeous grey and the deep v neckline, the beautiful quality of her skin tone and the crystals… but something doesn’t seem quite right with the fit. It clings where it shouldn’t, clutching her hips a bit too tightly. But that neckline is extraordinarily sweet, though I like her having pretty boobs on display. As a larger busted girl myself, she can be so inspiring (or so dreadful in the wrong clothes, alas!).

Maybe she did need a thicker fabric. I hope that she keeps exploring different designers who can keep using that v-neck look.

• Olga Sep 19, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Something about this makes her legs look way too short. Is it the train?

• Zoe Sep 20, 2011 at 4:01 am

See Christina, THIS is how you rock that amazing figure of yours. Your boobs are present and noticeable but do not distract from your pretty, pretty dress.

• Amy Sep 27, 2011 at 8:35 am

Christina Hendricks has an absolutely amazing body, but this dress isn’t doing her any favors. The combination of the slit and her shoes make her legs look stubby.

• Jez Sep 29, 2011 at 4:39 am