Our last Style Challenge was our toughest yet, so this time around we thought we’d go easy on you and just have some FUN. Nautical-style stripes tend to come around every Spring/Summer, so we’d hesitate to call them a “trend”, but there are a lot more of them in stores this year than usual, so this should hopefully be a really easy one: the challenge, however, will be in trying to come up with something different from everyone else!
The item we’ve chosen for this challenge is technically a dress, but we reckon it could easily pass as a top, too, so it should give you a bit of extra versatility. (You can buy it here.)
You’ll find the rules of the game under the jump: have fun!
Style Challenge: The Rules:
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. You’ll find the dress/top here . Build your outfit around them, save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!