Jeggings. They almost never go down well here at The Fashion Police, and yet, every time we set foot outside the HQ we see lots of people wearing them: often badly, it has to be said. In other words: they’re not going anywhere yet, so we thought it was time to investigate how best to wear them.
Your Style Challenge this week, then, readers, is to use Polyvore to build an outfit around the jeggings shown above. Just to make it even more difficult fun, we’ve selected a pair of acid wash jeggings, too. You can thank us later.
You’ll find the rules of the game under the jump. If you simply want to BUY the jeggings, meanwhile, they’re £18 at New Look.
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. Create your outfit, save it and then…
3. You’ll find the jeggings here. Build your outfit around it, and then post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post. We’ll publish them all next week sometime, and you can vote for your favourite.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!