With Halloween coming up fast, we want to know what you’ll be wearing if you’re going out to celebrate – or what you would wear if you were going out somewhere.
This Style Challenge, then, will call for some creativity, as we ask you to use Polyvore to create a Halloween costume – you can be as outrageous or as subtle as you like! Oh, and you don’t have to use the bag pictured above (it’s from Topshop, in case you’re wondering) – it’s there purely for the purpose of illustration, but you can, of course, feel free to use it if you like!
Take a look at the rules before getting started:
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. Create your outfit, save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post. We’ll publish them all next week sometime, and you can vote for your favourite.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!