As we’re sure most of you know, thigh high boots are currently enjoying a turn in the fashion spotlight: they’re being touted as THE boots for this winter, but let’s face it, they’re not exactly the easiest boots to wear, and all too often, they can end up making you look like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.
For this week’s Style Challenge, then, we want you to use Polyvore to create an outfit to wear with the thigh-high boots above, which are by Stella McCartney. Before you do, though, please take a moment to read the rules of the game, which you’ll find below…
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. You’ll find the boots here. Build your outfit around them (be as creative as you like), save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post. We’ll publish them all next week sometime, and you can vote for your favourite.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!
6. Comments on this entry will close on Monday, at around midday GMT. Once the comments are closed, we won’t be able to accept any further entries, so make sure you get yours in early!