As we’ve noted several times now, this winter is going to have more than its fair share of sequins: they’ve been popping up on shoes, jackets, leggings, jumpsuits, you name it. They’ve also been appearing on skirts like the one above, whihc is by Rare, and so, for this Style Challenge, we’re asking you to show us what you’d wear with this skirt. Build an outfit around it using Polyvore and then post the link in the comments box: but before you do, read the Rules of the Game, which you’ll find below.
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don’t already have one)
2. You’ll find the skirt here. Build your outfit around it (be as creative as you like), save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post. We’ll publish them all next week sometime, and you can vote for your favourite.
4. Please note: you’re free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we’ll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you’d like us to use if you wish – if you don’t specify one, we’ll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you’ve posted your link, please double check it to make sure it’s working properly – we get a lot of people posting links to the Polyvore home page, so we don’t get to see your outfit!