Time for another Style Challenge!
This year, slightly bizarrely, has turned out to be the year of huge shoulders, whether they be padded, puffed, or otherwise emphasized. This shirt from River Island is a good example of The New Shoulders - it's more Balmain than Dynasty, and it looks like the shoulders are inflated by clever sewing, rather than by the insertion of actual pads.
What would you wear with it, though? Well, this is your challenge, should you choose to accept it: use Polyvore to build an outfit around this shirt, and post a link to it in the comments. You'll find the rules of the game under the jump!
1. Log-in to Polyvore (you may need to create an account first, if you don't already have one)
2. You'll find the shirt here. Buil your outfit around it (be as creative as you like), save it and then…
3. Post a link to your completed outfit in the comments on this post. We'll publish them all next week sometime, and you can vote for your favourite.
4. Please note: you're free to post links to as many outfits as you like, but please be aware that we'll only post one entry per person. You can let us know which one you'd like us to use if you wish – if you don't specify one, we'll just choose the first one posted.
5. Once you've posted your link, please double check it to make sure it's working properly!